THAT QUESTION

At the Begining;

Guy: Babe, I'm going bananas for you.
Bae: Wait, are you calling me a monkey?

Guy: I'm head over hills in love with you.
Bae: (Looks him over) Short man like you, how your 
         head take reach there?


Guy: Look into my eyes and tell me what you see.
Bae: Guy, your eyes yellow. It's like you have malaria.

Dating:
Before physical intimacy.

Guy: Sweet heart, please now, just once. I won't ask 
         for another.
Bae: No abeg! You want to do me hit and run abi?
Guy: But I'm not a drunk driver.I'm sober.

Bae: Hmm...Hope you will not break my heart?
Guy: Babe, I have never broken anything in my life before. Just relax.

After later.

Bae: Baby, I want to ask you a question.
Guy: Go ahead sweet gal. I'm listening.(Putting on his trousers)

Bae: Now that you have done this thing, what are we now?
Guy: ...(WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF JAH!)


          

No comments:

Post a Comment