IGBO SLAPS


*Igbo mothers produce the best range of slaps: namely Aka nti, Ura & Imachi nti.*

These slap will make u think u were adopted & not born by your parents.

The beauty of *AKA NTI* (hot slap), is that u will confess your sins on d spot.

*URA* will make u expose those who committed the crime with u without prompting or hesitation.

*IMACHI NTI* is d worst. When u receive this one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto search" as you'll be looking for what hit u. It can equally reset someone to 3D (Deaf, dumb, daft). She will be like 'let's go home' and u will say 'its in my pocket'

God bless our mothers. If u were born in an Igbo family, regardless of how caring your mother was, I'm sure you would have encountered at least one of these aforementioned slaps without doubt... ðŸ˜œðŸ˜œ


1 comment:

  1. Lol..... I am not igbo but I think I have received the first and second category..... As for the third I can't fit imagine it.. Hahahahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete